Toward the South-East of London, lies the Victorian suburb of Brockley. It sits peacefully between Peckham and New Cross. Once an agricultural area, the land has fast developed after the Industrial Revolution and is still progressing.
Today, it is one of the most livable places in England. It is known for its artistic and cultural side, and hosts the famous weeklong Brockley Max Arts and Music Festival. Over the years, the suburb has turned into a property hub.
The Reasons to Choose Estate Agents Near Brockley?
- Convenience: This has become evident, especially after the accessibility to central London that became feasible in 2010. The east London line was extended and merged with the London Overground. One could now reach Bond Street in half an hour. All this has attracted more people to set up their homes here.
- Availability: Estate agents in Brockley further reveal how a mixture of low housing rates, lot of open spaces, and a sense of strong community feeling, have boosted this attraction even more. Yes, people are freshly discovering the charm of the suburb and accepting it as their new home.
- Beauty: Apart from the zealous community, the place is also rich in scenic beauty, green spaces, and beautiful parks.
- Local business growth: According to the local councillor of the suburb, there has been a huge growth in local business despite the recession lurking in the market. This has led to increased habitation in the area.
- Facilities: Innovative marketplaces, shops, and restaurants have come up in the area, reveal the estate agents who are indulged in property deals here. Coffee shops like Browns of Brockley and The Broca are serving people who hit the suburb in the wee hours. Then again, eateries like The Toad’s Mouth and The Orchard are catering to more sophisticated needs. Yet again, there’s a quirky eatery called The Brockley Mess, which is wooing both art lovers and foodies.
- Other attractions: The main market is the place’s most distinguished aspects. In fact, it is popular all over East London. It is a brimming spot for all kinds of stalls. And, every Sunday, you will witness a crowd thronging here, bundled with people from all lines of work.
How’s the Property Market Here?
Only one word can describe it best – affordable! Yes, buying a property in this suburb will never dent your wallet. Of course, the prices are gradually increasing because of the rise in interest rates.
Estate agents say that this increase is most pronounced in detached residences and terraced houses. The area has become very much desirable, irrespective of the walks of life people belong to. It is safer than any other area in East London, and has the best educational and transport facilities ever.
Everyone knows it as the place that ‘gives more for the pound it gets.’ Yes, there’s something or the other still available for everyone here. And, now is the time to grab it.